michellereed9026040

Book Hangovers

I put down the bottle and picked up a book. Reading saved my life! I went from booze hangovers to book hangovers and I am the happiest I've ever been!

Now that's a BOOK BARGAIN!!

I can go ahead and mark 4 books off my "TBR" list! WOOO HOOO!!!

I'm excited to say that I got some really good deals on some

really great books!!

On the 3rd week of every month I usually go grocery shopping to get everything we need to load up on. My husband always says "Michelle, that does not include books!"

I give him this responsible look and say " of course silly!"

He is such a sucker! Before the grocery store, I stop by our local used book store. I'm ecstatic that I found 4 books, that have been on my "TBR" list forever now, for a bargain! $12.40!!

My husband will never know :)

The books I got:

►  Fly by Night         by Frances Hardinge

►  The Goose Girl   by Shannon Hale

►  American Gods   by Neil Gaiman

►  DarkFever           by Karen Marie Moning

So the great thing about him not having any idea that I went to the book store yesterday, is that today I get to go and have some "Me" time while he stays and watches the girls.

You guys all know where I'm going..........

THE BOOK STORE !!!!

Ha ha haaaaa!! :)

I plan on getting a couple more books today like "The Golem and the Jinni"                 by Helene Wecker

and "The Child Thief " by Brom.

I know for sure they don't have those two at the used book store, so I'll have to take a trip to the ....dun dun duuuuuunnnnnn...........

the dreaded MALL!!!!!

I could always take the easier route and order the books online. But where's the fun in that?? I need a "mom-ME" break and the smell and beauty of the bookstore will be like a relaxing day at the spa!!

So, to the mall I go!