michellereed9026040

Book Hangovers

I put down the bottle and picked up a book. Reading saved my life! I went from booze hangovers to book hangovers and I am the happiest I've ever been!

Un Lun Dun was fun fun fun!!!

Un Lun Dun - China MiƩville

This book was so much fun to read!!! Not only is the cover of the book neat, the story is magnificent and fascinating.

Pleasantly bizarre!!

Un Lun Dun took me on such a trip-tastic adventure! With Ninja trash bins and flying Un(um)brellas, milk cartons mimicking dogs and a Book that can talk!!

Un Lun Dun is this oddly unique world that lies beneath the modern London. It is in desperate times and needs the help of the "chosen one", that has been prophesied in a talking book.

What I loved most about this book is the heroism of two twelve year old girls, Zanna and her friend Deeba. They find a way into this strange world, bringing hope to the ones that live there.

There's so much action, humor and creepiness during their out-of-this world adventure!

Come a long on their journey and in enjoy the eccentric characters and the remarkable illustrations China Miéville created. I promise you won't be let down!

♥ Happy Reading Y'all ♥