michellereed9026040

Book Hangovers

I put down the bottle and picked up a book. Reading saved my life! I went from booze hangovers to book hangovers and I am the happiest I've ever been!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire  - J.K. Rowling

Another job well done!
Another book I now LOVE!!
J.K. Rowling does not disappoint. EVER!!!

That was another phenomenal adventure with Harry and the gang! As always, with these books, I was introduced to many new characters. All creative and unique in their own ways. Rowling sure does know how to write and captivate her audience with being so descriptive and paying so much attention to detail. Her writing is.... MAGICAL!
With Harry, Ron and Hermione getting older the writing style changes IMO. Definitely more mature and a roller-coaster of emotions. Jealousy, fighting/arguing, interest in the other sex, and even death! I was a blubbering mess near the end of this book!

Most of you have read this book, maybe more than once, maybe more than twice! lol! This is my very first time with this series. Now I can see what the big fuss is all about. Now I understand why my brother, who is a year older than me, would line up outside the bookstore at midnight waiting for one of the books to be released. Dressed up like Harry along with other HP fans.
These books are that good!! I've seen the movies (except part 1 & 2 of The Deathly Hallows) and they were good but OF COURSE they left out a bunch of stuff and changed things around. SO UNCOOL MAN!! So, duh! The books are way better, times 100! I can NOT wait to continue my journey with HP and the gang!!

On to book 5, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix here I come :)