michellereed9026040

Book Hangovers

I put down the bottle and picked up a book. Reading saved my life! I went from booze hangovers to book hangovers and I am the happiest I've ever been!

Apocalypse WOW!!

At first I was a bit skeptical of this book. I saw high ratings and got a lot of recommendations to read this book.

I'm so damn happy I did!!

This book was Fun, Violent, Gory, Dark, and Twisted!

Penryn, the heroine of the story, is kick ass! She is probably one of my favorites now. She has one mission through out this story and instead of being a scared, love sick puppy, she is this ass kicking, FIND MY SISTER, I don't have time for this shit, kinda gal!
Raffe (*swooning*), an angel, who accompanies Penryn during their grueling journey, helps Penryn get to the aerie. A place where all the angels have gathered to party during this angel apocalypse!!
From the time Penryn and Raffe meet, it's a fight for survival and together they make a pretty rad team!!
I love the flirty bantering between Penryn and Raffe  through out the whole story. The best thing about it is that the author, Susanne Ee, doesn't focus on making this a romantic love story. She wrote about fucking shit up!

SHE DEFINITELY CONQUERED IN THAT AREA!!!

Susanne Ee did a swell job describing the characters and the world around them. I had no idea that the amount of gore that was going to be in this story. Which was flipping fantastic because I LOVE gory stuff!!

I felt like I was reading a horror story rather than a YA, Urban Fantasy!

There was blood, guns, guts and swords!

It was vicious and vile and

It was BAD ASS!

The end of the story left me crazy! CRAZY I TELL YA!!!!

"What was that? Is that the end? What's going to happen next?? I need to know dammit!!!"

Good thing I don't have to wait long to find out.....

Susanne Ee's next book is, World After, and it's out NOW!

Angelfall will not disappoint you!!!!

Go out and get you some of this AWESOMENESS!!!!!

♥ Happy Reading Y'all ♥